Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.digitral.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, submit contact details, job application or signup for email newsletters, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, and whether or not you consent to being tracked.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products and services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
- We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Disclosure of your information
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group ( which means our subsidiaries
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Regulatory due diligence check which may involve personal data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Weor substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about ours customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- a. Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent to our processing your personal data at any time. You can do this by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In certain circumstances, we can process your personal data without your consent in line with the lawful processing requirements. These include (amongst other reasons) where processing is necessary to carry out a contractual obligation between us, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
- b. Ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We would seek to rectify the data as soon as possible and usually within one month unless the request is complex.
- c. Ask Us to erase your personal data. This is commonly referred to as the right to be forgotten. This right is only applicable where there is no compelling reason for the continued processing of your personal data. There are some circumstances where this right to erasure does not apply and in such cases we would notify you of the reason(s) why we need to retain your personal data (unless prevented to do so by law).
- d. Restrict processing of your personal data where, for example, the data is inaccurate, being processed unlawfully or where the data is no longer relevant to the specific purpose for processing. In such cases, we would retain the data but we would not process it further without your consent, or if processing your data is for establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim, or for the protection of rights of other individuals, or for public interest reasons. In such circumstances, we would let you know that we intend to lift the restriction on processing your personal data.
- e. Request access to your personal data via a subject access request. Your request should be made to us in writing by email to email@example.com and we may ask you for proof of your identity before providing you with the data. There is usually no fee for making such a request however, in limited circumstances, we may be able to charge an administrative fee (which will be based on the administrative cost of providing the information).
- f. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (including profiling). We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- g. Obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services(right to data portability). This right is only applicable to data that you have provided to us, where we are processing the data based on your consent or for the performance of a contract and when the processing is carried out by automated means. Where this right applies, the data will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Contact and complaints
If you have any concerns about the processing of your personal data, we hope that you will contact us in the first instance by contacting us at email@example.com
If You fail to provide personal data which We need to provide the Service then We may not be able to perform the contract We have with You. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data which you give us is accurate and up to date.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.